Let us help you navigate your financial future. It all starts with a conversation.
The path to your financial future starts with your complimentary consultation with a financial advisor. Meeting an advisor is an opportunity for you to ask questions, talk about your long-term goals and current priorities and get to know each other.
What you can expect from your first meeting
During your complimentary consultation, you’ll learn how the advisor works with clients, the value you can receive from the advisor, the costs associated if you decide to work together, and next steps.
You may be asked to provide financial documents such as:
- Mutual fund statements
- Brokerage account statements
- Traditional & Roth IRA statements
- CD & savings account statements
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) statements
- Fixed or Variable Annuity statements
- Stock & Bond Certificates you personally hold
- Real Estate holdings
- Business Ownership details
- Tax Returns (Last 2 Years)
- Life Insurance policy statements
- Information about benefits package through employer
- 401(k), 403(b), 457 or TSP information
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Health Insurance information
- Disability & Long-Term Care Insurance policies
- Trusts & Estate Planning arrangements
- Inheritance information
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Mortgage statements
- Auto Loan information
- Credit Card & Credit Line statements
If after your first meeting you feel the relationship isn’t a good fit, that’s perfectly alright
Questions to think about before you meet
To help prepare for your consultation, you should have a basic idea of your current financial picture and financial goals. Consider how you’d answer questions such as:
- What are your most important financial goals right now?
- What concerns you most about your finances?
- Did a specific life event or need prompt you to seek advice?
- How are your investments performing in current market conditions?
- What are you looking for from a financial advisor? What are you not receiving currently?
Even if you’re currently working with an advisor, you may benefit from a second opinion from Capital360Financial Advisor
What you'll receive going forward
Your first meeting is just the beginning of an ongoing relationship and process.
Once you decide to work with an Capital360Financial advisor, you can expect:
- One-to-one financial advice based on your goals and needs
- Personalized recommendations for a diversified portfolio, and solutions to protect you from uncertainty
- Regular meetings to review your goals, progress, and investments
- Anytime access to your investments, and digital tools to help you stay on track
Click here to Schedule your complimentary consultation